Triphala is a food supplement. It’s made of a blend of three berries: Amalaki, Bibhitaki, and Haritaki, with many health benefits. Ayurveda practitioners commonly prescribe triphala as a mild laxative for occasional constipation, to promote regularity. Anyone who suffers from irregular elimination and other forms of bowel problems will know what a relief this can be! Triphala encourages balanced, full elimination, by pulling toxic residue from the digestive tract and increasing the colon’s absorption functions. But unlike other laxatives, instead of forcing your colon to expel its contents, triphala helps the colon do what it is naturally supposed to do. Triphala protects the liver and helps it work more efficiently during detoxification. Triphala benefits are that it’s also high in vitamins, and promotes the absorption of nutrients such as B-12, so it is often used as a food supplement the way vitamins are used in Western countries. In traditional Ayurvedic medicine, it was believed to help balance the mind, body, and soul for optimal health and well-being. It is a recommended dietary supplement for anyone who wants to maintain a healthy, happy brain-gut connection.
- Helps Relieve Occasional Constipation and Regulate Digestion
- Great Colon Cleanser and Detoxifier
- Nourishing Food that Helps the Liver Work More Efficiently
- Safe to Take on A Long Term Basis
- OUR PROMISE: Organic, Non-GMO, 100% Free of Heavy Metals and Additives. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!